Sunday, July 8, 2007

my first post

hi everyone. i'm Noel from Las Pinas City, Philippines. and welcome to my world of GUNDAMs. this is a dedicated blogsite in which i will discuss my collection of Toys, Gundams, Figures, Toys, Figures, Gundams, Toys, Figures, and Gundams. (sorry about that... i have to stop my repeating self. hehehe.) on 'why i love them' so much. and 'why i can't stop collecting' them. ^^,

some of the Gundam-related toys i collect aside from various scale GunPlas are EMSiA, HCM-Pros, SEED Gashapons, & Trading Figures such as ADAPT & HYPER SEED.


this is me & my sister Jamie during my birthday last December 1984.
my japanese classmates gave me some Gundam MSV kits. ^^,

i've started building again Gundam model kits last 2002. stopped building them when we came home from Japan last 1985. we stayed there for 2 years. during that time, i was exposed to the old Gundam model kits. esp the MSV (Mobile Suit Variations) lines. since we came home, i stopped building them for some reasons. 1.) there was limited stocks of GunPla here in the Philippines. and you can only found them exclusively at specialty hobby stores. (e.g. Greenhills & VirraMall) and ofcourse, 2.) there's the 'money' problem too. i was 11 then. and money in those days is not free. i just can't ask my parents to give me toy allowance every month, can i?
^_^ and EDSA'86 happened... more crisis...

fast forward to 2007.

i'm working now... i'm earning... meaning, i can buy more GunPlas, right? ain't that sweet? (sorry bu, i can't help myself. ^^, )

nweiz, for the last 3 years, there's a lot of hit & misses with my kit building. issues on the sprues, seam lines, paneling, etc. after learning some techniques, tips and advices from fellow MechaPinoy.net and GreatToys.net forumers, i decided to go to the next level... airbrushing. so hopefully, later this year, i'll buy my first airbrush and will do my first 'airbrushed Gundam kit'. don't worry, i will do 'ala-documentary-kind-of-blog' here when i start doing my first 'airbrushed' kit. will keep you posted about that.

i will also post infos and reviews on some of the Gundam-related goodies such as figures, model kits, event shows and anime series.


so for now, feel free to browse the site. hopefully, i can update this site even if it's just about Gundams or GunPla for that matter.

ok, happy reading. enjoy! ^^,

1 comment:

GN522 said...

Wow
That's awesome
they give you Model kits